Adaptation is my middle name

Hold on to your panties and grab a cocktail! We're in for the long haul!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DWTS

So, last night I watched the premier of the new season of Dancing With the Stars with the hubby. What the hell are these people thinking? I mean seriously? I read somewhere that Pam Anderson is getting paid 35,000 dollars a week to do this show? I wish I could get paid 35,000 dollars a week to do the "drunken stripper cha-cha". What the hell. I think overall the show was a success because Buzz Aldrin didn't fall over and die. Kate Gosslin needs to go sit down. She was bitching about the dancing and not "getting" it. Look, if you're getting 35,000 dollars a week.. I'm gonna need you to shut the hell up and put a smile on your face. Bleh. Just Bleh.

It's not needing what you want. It's wanting what you got. Apparently Kate Gosslin has 35,000 dollars in her pocket, and the bitch STILL isn't happy. First, she hates the fact that she doesn't have kids... BOOM she has 8! Then she hates her husband... BOOM Divorce! Then she's broke ... BOOM Dancing With the Stars! Now, she doesn't "get" it and she doesn't "want to be there"....... some people... SOME people.

No comments:

Post a Comment