Adaptation is my middle name

Hold on to your panties and grab a cocktail! We're in for the long haul!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Being a student and a military spouse I figured it would be a good idea to post some really helpful sites for spouses interested in getting some funding for their education. I have found all of these websites to be extremely helpful to me. I hope they work out for you guys as well!

Cheers!

www.militaryonesource.com -This website offers a list of scholarships and grants for military spouses. They also have a program called MyCaa. It gives a one time 6,000 dollars in tuition assistant just for being a military spouse!

www.milspouse.org - This is a non profit organization that helps you get organized in your quest to further you education.

If anyone else knows of any helpful sites or organizations please don't hesitate to comment back with suggestions. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment